To attend any of these workshops, below are the criteria:
1. Participant must have Maker Passport. Maker Passport is limited and can only be redeemed using online ticket. It will be given out at the Information Counter on opening day of Penang Mini Maker Faire 2016. It also entitles participant to attend up to 6 workshops. The online ticket is FREE: http://pmmf2016.peatix.com
2. Participant must bring their own laptop for Workshop Room 1 except Bracelets & Keychains Making Workshop. For Bracelets & Keychains Making Workshop, participant are requested to purchase the materials at their booth or on the workshop since it is an ongoing workshop between 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
3. Each workshop can be only attend once.
Arduino for Beginners using Eduboard
– Participant laptop required to install Arduino IDE (win/mac/linux)
– Participant laptop required Arduino libraries and USB drivers (win/mac)
Mass Product Making Workshop via 3D Printing
-Workbench sizes 4′ x 5′ x 4 units, scissor, craft glue, extension wire will be provided by Pebblereka.
Scratch Programming on Raspberry Pi
-This is a Raspberry Pi workshop for beginners. The participant do not require to have any software and hardware knowledge. No programming skill such as Python and Scratch is required.
Introduction to 3D Printing
– Participant laptop required WiFi with stable Internet connection.
Intel Edison 101
Edison 101 – PDF
Intel Genuino 101
Genuino 101 – PDF
*Each workshop is limited to 20 pax only*
*Subject may change without prior notice*